TROTEL is the native token of the TrotelCoin's ecosystem.

TrotelCoin details

  • Name: TrotelCoin

  • Symbol: TROTEL

  • Decimals: 18

  • Initial supply: 100,000,000

  • Max supply: 1,000,000,000


When we started this project, we wanted everyone to have a fair chance to join us. So, we set up a liquidity pool with 50% of the initial tokens. This made it easy for anyone to get involved from the start. We also had a private sale where early supporters could buy tokens at a discount. Then, we held a public sale to let more people invest before we launched.

To spread the word and grow our community, we set aside some tokens for marketing. These tokens help us attract new users and improve our app. We also made sure to reserve some tokens for the DAO treasury, which helps govern the project's future.

Of course, we needed tokens for the team and to develop the app. So, we allocated some for that purpose too.

As our platform grows, we mint new rewards and staking rewards for users. But we also burn tokens to keep things balanced. When users add new courses, they burn 90% of the tokens needed, and 10% goes to the DAO treasury. Similarly, when people make microtransactions in our shop, 90% of the tokens are burned, and the remaining 10% goes to the treasury. Sponsored courses also require burning tokens, with 80% going towards listing fees.

This burning process helps us control inflation and keep the number of tokens in check. In addition, we've capped the total supply of TROTEL tokens at 1,000,000,000.

With this tokenomics plan, we're building a sustainable ecosystem where everyone can benefit. Whether you're a user, investor, or part of our team, TROTEL is designed to grow and thrive together with our community.

Last updated